Jain Network is carrying out its education activities through the Jain Academy and philanthropic and community welfare work through the Ahimsa for Quality of Life (AQL) charity.
Jainism is one of the oldest world faiths. Its heritage and culture have contributed significantly to Indian civilization and way of life for thousands of years. We facilitate the advancement and awareness of Jain values through the work of the Jain Academy.
Jain Network is planning through the Jain Academy educational activities such as:
- To provide courses in Jain studies in subjects such as Jain philosophy, Jain history, Jain literature, Jain sociology, Gujarati, Hindi and Prakrit language
- To establish the ‘Bright Sparks Academy’ for educational services and starting classes for school studies including GCSE and A-Levels in Mathematics, English, and Science plus homework support
- To establish ‘My India’ cultural academy to learn about India’s culture, history, and heritage including festivals, dance, music, arts and crafts, and places of interest
- To establish a training faculty for the community for professional, advocacy, and IT services
- Activities for public benefit with projects for concerns and care of all life, training for religious workers, Minister of Religion, and cultural literacy for health, educational, social workers, and political leaders.